Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter

You will see a new slide show to the left. For my birthday my sister Kristen invited me to go to Wicked in LA and to stay with her. I had a blast. We talked, stayed up late, got manicure and pedicures, talked, got our makeup done, went to the swapmeet, talked and tons more. It was great to have some time to myself and re-energized for the family waiting back at home. Wicked was an amazing play. It was very unexpected. I loved being in CA and seeing everything. It was beautiful. When I got back home to UT I went to my mom and dads to stay with the kids leaving Brett behind to work. We had fun relaxing and spending time with them. Easter come up fast. The kids had fun finding eggs and Logan could care less. With the snow pretty much gone all he wants to do is go outside to play. He loves swinging and loves to jump. We are hoping he gets some hops in order to play basketball like his dad. Konrad come over on sunday to have easter dinner and spend time. We love when he comes over. He always brings toys to play with or movies he has downloaded or and ofcourse laundry. I really have enjoyed having family around me once again.

4 comments:

Kendra Richardson said...

Kari - way cute blog, slideshows and updates! It's great to see what you are all up too!
Love ya all lots,
Kendra & family

Suzanne said...

Hi Kari- I was doing some blog surfing and came across yours! So fun to see your family and "5" kids! Did I count that right? You are amazing. Your day with Kristen sounds like so much fun. Spending any kind of time with her is always fun. Glad to hear you are doing well. Tell Kristen hello from us!!

-Suzanne
www.rsboothe.blogspot.com

Whitney Harris said...

i think it's time to update the blog. hehe

Bake Party of 6 said...

OK Kari, it's almost Halloween and Easter is long gone. Looking forward to a new updated post. Love ya ~ Julie