Alexa-13 She is very active but at the same time loves to lounge around in her pj, when time permits and watch a good movie. She loves soccer, volleyball, running & being social. She also loves being a teenager and going to mutual.
Parker-11 She is very active. She is always doing something. Never a dull moment with her. She loves soccer and is now on the premier team for the u11 girls in the USA League. She loves hanging out with friends and loves going to church.
Tayler-10 She is very tender hearted. She loves gymnastics and drama. She is enjoying school and hanging out with friends. She is very smart and loves to teach FHE for the family.
Samantha-6 She is full of energy. She is like the energizier bunny. She started 1st grade and loves going all day to school. Half day was not her thing. She loves fruit & never gets enough of it, so she says.
Logan-3 1/2 He is a smart and funny guy. He makes us laugh all the time. He started preschool and loves it.
Sophia- 2 months She is a very beautiful baby. She has brought so much love into our home. Everybody loves having her around and always wants to hold & take care of her.
I love the gospel and my Savior very much without whom I would be lost. The gospel provides a shelter for my family and a comfort and love found nowhere else. My life has been blessed with a wonderful companion who puts me first and is always there for me through all the hard times. He is a sweet smile and a warm kiss. My umbrella on a rainy day. My one and only true love. We have been blessed beyond measure with 6 beautiful, loving, hard working children who light up our life and continue to amaze us each day.
Wait a second.....I didn't hear the big news! I just called Rachel to make sure I wasn't imagining things. Chris and I always seem to be the last to hear what is going on in this family. Well congrats! I can't believe you are even far enough along to know what you are having a girl. Logan and Brett will once again stand alone huh. Too funny. Sorry we didn't say anything last night cause we had no idea. So, do you need the pump then? Cause it won't be getting any use anytime soon, at least it better not right. Did you already give all your girl stuff away? Hope not. Anyway congrats!
“Often the deep valleys of our PRESENT will be UNDERSTOOD only by LOOKING BACK on them from the mountains of our FUTURE experience. Often we can’t see the LORD’S HAND in our lives until long after the trials have passed. Often the most difficult times of our lives are ESSENTIAL building blocks that form the FOUNDATION of our CHARACTER and pave the way to FUTURE opportunity, understanding, and happiness." --President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
1 comment:
Wait a second.....I didn't hear the big news! I just called Rachel to make sure I wasn't imagining things. Chris and I always seem to be the last to hear what is going on in this family. Well congrats! I can't believe you are even far enough along to know what you are having a girl. Logan and Brett will once again stand alone huh. Too funny. Sorry we didn't say anything last night cause we had no idea. So, do you need the pump then? Cause it won't be getting any use anytime soon, at least it better not right. Did you already give all your girl stuff away? Hope not. Anyway congrats!
Post a Comment