Monday, February 2, 2009

Just a few things that have taken place since the New Year has started....Grandma Finally home from the hospital. Brett's Mom had to have surgery for some bowel problems. She became sick at the beginning of December, hospitalized in January, and came home a week ago. We are so happy she is doing better.
Parker finished her biography report. She chose Dallas Friday a well known wakeboarder known in the X Games circuit amoung other things. Parker loves many different sports activities but is also a girly girl. She is a well rounded mix of both her parents.
Alexa finished her Science Project on "Our Tongues Threshold". It was fun working with her on this project. We had fun and actually enjoyed each others company. She even told me she had fun working with me. Wow! I was surprised! She is such a beautiful young lady and finds the fun in everything she does.

" Lucy" my parents dog came with my parents when they came to visit us. She is the cutest dog ever and we love her to death. We also love when my parents come too??!! Just Kidding



Our little man is growing up so fast. We bought him his first suit and he looked so handsome we snapped a shot. He is so funny and loves the attention. Logan often reminds me so much of Brett it makes my heart skip.
That's it so far but much, much more to come. Love to all who watch our family blog.




2 comments:

Kendra Richardson said...

Glad Ann is doing better! Everyone sounds and looks great. Keep the updates coming - because we love to see what your up to. All our Love!!!!

Whitney Harris said...

Glad Grandma is doing well and home. I am sure they are so glad to have you close and be able to help out.
I have to admit I have never heard of the guy Parker did her report on but that is great she had fun with it.
I love how Alexa admitted to having fun working on her project with you. Too funny.
Logan looked so handsome in his new suit. I am sure it is so fun buying boy stuff for a change.