He is growing up so fast and I'm loving every minute. Our girls Alexa and Parker have enjoyed their soccer season. Alexa is a fast runner and loves the social part of soccer. Surprise! That girl can make friend with anyone. She also is so excited to start Young Women's this month. Parker is soooooo competitive and it is very fun to watch her play. She has had a set back with planters fasciitis and has been in therapy. She is recovering faster then we had hoped. She wants to try out for competitive soccer soon. Time will tell.
Tayler has decided not to play soccer and try tumbling instead. She recently fell while playing in the backyard and fractures her collar bone. She has been in a collar brace and sling for almost 2 weeks and will have another xray to see if it has healed this Saturday. Other then that she is good.
Sam had found a new friend to play with. His name is JT. They are inseparable. As soon as she wakes I hear, "Can I call JT to play?" They are good friends and play everyday.
Brett recently lost his job and is looking hard to find a new one. He is finding it quite hard due to the economy. Our spirits are high and we know that it will take some time to find something but when he does it will be just what we need. He keeps busy with all the projects around the house and also helping his sister Karen with her projects.
Just like all of you we are so busy. I have tried in the past to dedicate an hour on Wednesdays to update my blog, facebook, email, etc. but have been so inconsistent. I am going to try much harder. I love hearing and seeing about how all my friends and family are doing. Keep it Up! Remember to Smile and Be Happy! Kari




No comments:
Post a Comment